This is a directory for readers to locate specific arguments for reference within Parts 1, 2, and 3 of the Debunking Russiagate series, the crowdsourced journalism project arguing against the #TrumpRussia conspiracy theory. Following are links to the three sections and the arguments that they contain.
- There is no proof.
2. The NSA could at any time provide public proof of Russian hacking without compromising any intelligence sources, and yet they don’t.
3. This is all coming from the same people who told us, incorrectly, that Russia hacked the French election.
4. The “17 intelligence agencies” narrative was a lie.
5. The CrowdStrike report on the alleged DNC hack is extremely suspect.
6. There’s no good reason to believe the Russians (or anyone) hacked Podesta’s emails, either.
7. Many experts are highly doubtful of the hacking narrative.
8. Also worth noting: the CIA is known to have actively cultivated the ability to forge signs of Russian cyber intrusions.
9. The Democrats are flat-out lying when they say the WikiLeaks emails didn’t contain anything incriminating.
10. This hilarious three-minute video, comprised entirely of mainstream media clips.
11. Even if Russia did hack the Democratic party, that doesn’t justify all the hysteria and McCarthyism that has engulfed America today.
12. The Clinton camp was building the Russia narrative long before it was sold to the public, and long before allegations of Trump-Russia election collusion surfaced.
13. Hillary Clinton was pushing for escalations with Russia throughout the entirety of her campaign, long before any leak drops or hacking allegations.
14. The US power establishment stands everything to gain by lying to the American people about Russia.
15. This is the same power establishment that lied to us about WMDs.
16. The US power establishment is lying about the threat Putin poses.
17. The US power establishment is lying about Syria.
18. The US power establishment has an extensive history of using lies, propaganda and false flags to manufacture support for immoral acts of military aggression.
19. This epic Twitter rant by the dude with the accurate username deserves its own entry.
20. Even stalwart establishment Democrats are openly acknowledging that there is no proof of Trump-Russia collusion.
21. The Trump-Russia collusion narrative makes no sense.
22. Russiagate can be used to leverage Trump into acting in alignment with establishment interests.
23. Russiagate can get us all killed.
24. The xenophobia is getting scary.
25. The McCarthyism is disgusting.
26. Hillary has plenty of Russian ties herself.
27. This video of Russiagaters demonstrating with their own words that their schtick arises not from facts or logic, but from a cultish, faith-based belief system.