That’s right, we’ve got a podcast out. Caitlin and Tim discuss the harrowing experience of following Israel’s mass atrocities in Gaza for four months, then answer some questions from readers and trolls.
Questions we address here include:
- “Who is Tim?”
- “Do you guys ever disagree on the topics you cover?”
- “What are the ways that people deeply attached to the status quo — even whilst recognising it stinks — can be encouraged to let go their grip?”
- “Do you ever tweet anything that isn’t either anti-Israel or anti-USA?”
- “Who do you support for President?”
- “What kind of world should we strive for?”
My work is entirely reader-supported, so if you enjoyed this piece here are some options where you can toss some money into my tip jar if you want to. Go here to buy paperback editions of my writings from month to month. All my work is free to bootleg and use in any way, shape or form; republish it, translate it, use it on merchandise; whatever you want. The best way to make sure you see the stuff I publish is to subscribe to the mailing list on Substack, which will get you an email notification for everything I publish. All works co-authored with my husband Tim Foley.
Bitcoin donations: 1Ac7PCQXoQoLA9Sh8fhAgiU3PHA2EX5Zm2
Featured image via Shutterstock.